Friday, August 29, 2008

Chapter 92: Unwanted Techniques

~ For a brief moment Jaden considered trying to take the man Thomas when he came near; Or at least try to pickpocket a knife or something. He decided against the first option almost immediately; recognizing it as an exercise in futility. The second plan was ruled out for him, as Thomas pulled him up and grabbed most of his fingers in one hand, gripping them tightly while he removed Jaden's gag with the other. The lady in red smiled at him again.

"Now that's much better, isn't it? Tell us your name."

"Jaden McAllister," he spat at her. "What do you want with us?" Thomas' grip on his fingers tightened and he gritted his teeth.

"Why, I just want to speak with you, Jaden. You're not opposed to having a bit of light conversation, are you?"

"I am if I've been forced into it," Jaden said, jerking his chin in the direction of Thomas.

"Oh I disagree," breathed Ms. Scarlet, gliding towards him. "I've had experience with your type before and I think that you love being "forced into it"." She leaned in close to him and Jaden felt the warmth of her breath play on his neck. The subtle scent of her perfume that he had not fully registered when she'd first walked in now threatened to become overwhelming.

"You've got to be kidding," he said with a forced laugh. "I'm 18; what are you? Like 40?"

For a split second Ms. Scarlet drew away and looked slightly shocked, before that expression quickly melted back into a smile. She tilted her head back and laughed a sliver laugh that was a fair impression of real.

"You are a vicious one!" She let her right hand glide down his chest and over his stomach to finally rest on his crotch. Her fingers tightened slightly and her voice dropped to a husky whisper. "But maybe I like to take them young."

Jaden was forcefully reminded of a praying mantis as the woman's lips touched his neck. He tried to take a step back but was held firmly in place by Thomas. A wave of nausea washed through him. As Ms. Scarlet grew more insistent, he retreated into his mind.

"Well this is one of the weirdest things that has happened to me today," he thought to himself. "It might even be flattering if I weren't being molested." For a very brief moment Jaden considered his feelings. Mostly there was apprehension of what else the woman was capable of. As it stood right now, she could whip out a knife and gut him right there. She seemed the sort that wouldn't be that bothered by the prospect either. A close second was an unspeakable rage that had begun building in his gut. How dare she do this and even go so far as to act like he was suppose to enjoy it? He would not stand for it.

"I am a person; I have rights."

The fear, anger, and confusion that was forefront in his mind completely drowned out any arousal that might have been possible under slightly better circumstances.

"What now? I can't just stand here. If I act like I'm into it, will she unchain me? Probably not. Good Lord, does she plan to do... whatever it is she wants to do with Thomas here holding me still the entire time? What is she some kind of psycho? That's irrelevant. Action is needed."

Jaden was slightly cheered by the fact that this was not his first time being held down and outnumbered. If nothing else he had experience on his side.

"Use every resource given to you..."

Jaden's eyes came into focus on Ms. Scarlet's face. It really was a shame; she wasn't a bad looking woman. Jaden drove his knee up as hard as he could into her stomach and as she reflexively bent forward, caught her face with the next quick swing. She crumpled to the floor. Thomas immediately drug him backwards by his wrists, the motion of which caused Jaden to pitch forward in order to keep his shoulders from being jerked out of socket. Rather than let that pain immobilize him as was expected, he continued to roll forward, jerking his bound hands free of Thomas' grip and diving over the woman on the ground. He tucked his head in and used the forward motion to somersault back to his feet, barely making it before Thomas lurched after him.

Jaden had not yet figured out how he was going to get free of his cuffs, but he'd worry about that when the time came. For the moment he just made for the open door with all haste. As he skidded into the hallway, he could hear the pounding footsteps of Thomas right on his heels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I got halfway through the chapter, I was thinking to myself, "This has got to be a record for longest lead-in time for an erotic work." I really like

Anonymous said...

...I really liked the couple of twists you put in -- good suspense.

[PS - anonymous comment below was me - unlucky keyboard combo, I think :p]

Renee Leyburn said...

Thanks.